VITA Tax PreparationiCal Import
- February 22, 2017 12:00pm
- February 22, 2017 4:30pm
Need your taxes done? Know someone who does? Volunteers will be preparing Federal and Ohio tax returns Wednesday afternoons (up to April 12) from 12:00 noon – 4:30 PM at Northminster in Founders’ Hall.
This service is free and open to all, not just Northminster folks. Clients will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. No Reservations can be made. They will prepare both the Ohio and Federal returns – no other states. All returns will be e-filed.
Clients must bring all documentation including:
- Photo ID
- Social Security Cards, Medicare Cards, or other evidence of SS number for all taxpayers and dependents
- W-S, 1099s, records of home mortgage interest and real estate tax paid, etc,
- Evidence of health care insurance (1095A, Insurance cards for every person on the return, etc)
- Clients filing joint returns must bring their spouse with them to sign the return before it can be filed.
Clients should bring a copy of last year’s return if they have it.
We cannot do returns for clients who will be declaring income from business operations that incurred a net loss for the year.